The Child Care Resource Center, sponsored by Catholic Charities WVa, is a resource and referral agency that works with families and child care providers to help promote the availability of quality child care services in our service area. We provide parents with financial assistance to pay for child care while in a qualifying activity. We offer licensed and regulated child care providers access to valuable training and support services. We serve the northern region of the state that includes the following counties: Hancock, Brooke, Ohio, Marshall, Tyler, Wetzel, Monongalia and Marion.
The Child Care Resource Center (CCRC) is an agency under contract with the Department of Health and Human Resources to maintain provider resources, provide consumer education, manage the child care subsidy program, refer parents to available providers, and offer services to improve the quality of child care, such as provider training and technical assistance.
We provide the following services:
- Determine eligibility for government subsidized child care
- Recruit child care providers
- Train and educate child care providers
- Operate a referral system to assist families in obtaining appropriate child care
Hours of Operation, unless otherwise specified:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Closed most major state holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- President’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Memorial Day
- West Virginia Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Day before Christmas
- Day after Christmas
- Closed for staff meetings that occur quarterly
- Please Follow our Facebook Page for the most up-to-date information, including closures. https://www.facebook.com/childcareresourcecenterwv
- During inclement weather, our offices may open on a delay, close early or close for the day. Please call the office if you are unsure or check our Facebook Page.
We are here to assist you with your Child Care Service needs. Please feel free to send us an email with your questions. You can also call our offices to speak with us directly.